Aluminum Folding Doors
Energy efficient aluminum folding doors in hundreds of colors and unlimited width.
- Ideal for hot & cold climates.
- Interlocking tongue-n-groove for superior seal and security
- High quality extruded aluminum for strength & performance
- Robust panels suitable for all environments
- Proprietary eeCore™ thermal core for reduced thermal transfer
- Sill options for best weather barrier and low-profile installation
- Concealed multi-point locking system for ease of operation and security
- Single lite panels up to 10′ tall without the need for a horizontal mullion
- Panel width of 20″ to 40″
- White, Bronze & Clear anodized, over 200 RAL colors, custom colors
- Master swing door on every system
- Unlimited width system
- Inswing or outswing
- Add a screen system for year-round comfort and protection
A Truly Unique Folding Door
Everything about how the Panoramic Door operates is unique and special.
- Hingeless Operation
- Individually Moving Panels
- Bottom Track Supported
- Master Swing Door on Every System
- Superior Interlocking Panels
Master Swing Door on Every System
Every Panoramic Door provides a master swing door for easy entry and exit. The Signature Series aluminum door offers the option of having a swing door on both ends of your door system.
Optional swing door on both ends.
Individually Moving Panels
Get the most enjoyment out of your door with maximum versatility. Individually moving panels allow you to position each panel to control both air and traffic flow.
Real Wood Interior
Enjoy the luxurious feeling of a real wood interior.
Choose from Cherry, Mahogany, and Black Walnut
Standard Wood Options
Premium Wood Options
Standard Colors: White, Bronze
Premium Colors: Clear Anodized, Matt Black, Semi-Gloss Black
Architectural Colors: 23 Modern Design Colors
200+ Colors: Over 200 powder coat colors
Customer Colors: Using our premium color matching services
Aluminum Door Options
- High quality extruded aluminum
- Tongue-n-groove interlocking panels
- Hingeless individual panel operation
- Bottom track supported
- eeCore™ Thermal Technology
- Thermally efficient
- Hidden hinges
- 3-Point locking system
- Wide range of configurations for design flexibility
- Unlimited panels
- One or two master swing doors
- Inswing or out-swing
- Folding windows
- 90˚ zero post corners
- Kitchen servery pass-through
- Retractable screen option
Most Popular Sizes
Below are our most popular size ranges.
The Signature Aluminum Series comes in unlimited widths.
Note: On sizes of more than 96″ high, the panel widths will be reduced requiring more panels.
1 Panel Door
Min Frame Width: 26″
Max Frame Width: 46″
2 Panel Door
Min Frame Width: 46″
Max Frame Width: 86″
3 Panel Door
Min Frame Width: 66″
Max Frame Width: 126″
4 Panel Door
Min Frame Width: 86″
Max Frame Width: 166″
5 Panel Door
Min Frame Width: 106″
Max Frame Width: 206″
6 Panel Door
Min Frame Width: 126″
Max Frame Width: 246″
Bottom Track Options
Best for all-weather performance.
Track Base Height: 1"
Upstand Height: 5/8"
Total Height: 1 5/8"
Depth (inside to outside): 2 3/4"
Not suitable for areas with concern for wind or water intrusion.
Total Height: 1"
Depth (inside to outside): 2 3/4"
ANSI 61 Gray
ANSI 70 Gray
ASA 49 Gray
200+ RAL Colors
Choose from over 200 powder coat colors.
New York Bronze
New York Nickel
Bronze Window Handle
Nickel Window Handle
White Window Handle