Panoramic Doors superior design to be used everyday
Panoramic Doors "Slide-Pivot-Stack"
Panoramic Doors has been revolutionizing the sliding glass door experience since 2010. Their sliding glass doors are engineered to be unique and innovative. Unlike traditional accordion doors, the Panoramic Door features a hinge-free system that allows you to configure the door however you prefer. You can open only as many panels as you want at any given time. Moreover, Panoramic Doors come with a bottom-weighted track, making installation more accessible and more contractor-friendly. There's no need to create an additional support header, typically required for traditional bi-fold doors.
The "Slide-Pivot-Stack" system from Panoramic Doors has won multiple design awards and gained thousands of satisfied customers throughout North America. The Panoramic Door is fast becoming essential to modern home, commercial, and restaurant designs.
Panoramic Doors are incredibly easy to operate with individual sliding panels that you can configure.
Open the main swing door
Slide adjacent panel to end and swing open
Continue with each panel to completely open the system
ACTIVE MAIN DOOR
Every Panoramic sliding glass door has a main swing door at one end. This door serves as the primary access in and out. You will usually use your door with the rest of the panels in the secured position. This means having the main swing door is both convenient and practical.
BOTTOM TRACK OPERATED
Avoid major header construction with our bottom track-supported system. Traditional bi-fold doors stress your top support beam with thousands of pounds. This added weight often requires a new header needed to support it. This is unnecessary with a Panoramic Door system.
Our sliding glass doors come equipped with operating panels. This means you can move them to an optimal configuration to suit your needs at any moment. They can be positioned altogether or spaced out throughout the opening. These custom configurations improve and manage airflow efficiently.
We wanted our doors to have a modern design and appearance. To achieve this, we offer a sleek and sophisticated door system with concealed locks and hinges within the panels and frame. Unlike hinged bifold doors, our Panoramic Door does not require shoot bolts or pull handles.
Our patented hardware utilizes permanent magnetic attraction to allow the sliding panel to pivot open. This unique design is the secret to how the Panoramic sliding glass door operates and why we call it a “slide-pivot-stack” door.
A second patented feature of the Panoramic Door system is the tongue-and-groove interlock between the slide and fold panels. The tongue-and-groove delivers a superior security and weather rating.
Choose from various track options according to your weather and design needs. Recess your track for a smooth transition from inside to outside.
Combining aluminum and PVC allows building a more robust, thermally efficient door system suitable for all weather conditions.
In 2023, we introduced The Chamberlin Series and Chamberlin XL for additional thermal efficiency.
- Panels slide along a track to open and close.
- Controlled ventilation: Open sliding panels only as much as needed at the time.
- Screen door available to allow airflow.
- Sliding panels do not encroach on living space or deck area at any time.
- Furniture can be placed close to the door on both the inside and outside.
- Screen door is low profile and slides near panel.
- Larger glass panels can offer a great open view of the outside when the panels are closed.
- Less vertical separators than a folding door.
- Sliding panels are not connected to each other.
- No stress between panels.
- Simple operating system.
- Easy to repair.
- Bottom-track supported.
The difference between Panoramic Doors and traditional sliding doors
Regular patio sliding doors used to be popular...
Traditional Sliding Door Does Not Fully Open!
When a traditional door is fully opened, its stationary and moving panels occupy a significant portion of the opening, as they must remain on the track at all times. This limits the user to only two configurations - open or closed. However, with a Panoramic Door, you have the flexibility to adjust the system to achieve optimal airflow and designate traffic patterns, providing you with more control over the environment.
- You do not get full use of the opening
- The view is obstructed by layers of door panel frames and screens
Panoramic Doors can achieve a number of configurations.
All Panels Closed
Panels configure for Opening On Both Ends
All Panels Open
Panels Configured for Opening in Center
Main Swing Door Open
Panels Spaced for Enhanced Airflow
Objects can impede the operation of the door.
Bifold Top View
Bifold Hinges, Pull Handles & Bolts
Various stresses can cause door failure.
The difference between Panoramic Doors and Traditional Patio Bi-Fold Doors
Traditional Bifold doors lose many of the benefits of sliding doors and have added limitations. Unlike the traditional sliding door that is greatly limited on total open space, the bifold door offers a way to maximize the open area. It is, for this reason, they first became very popular with restaurants and stores. The bifold door offered a way to add an extra level of elegance or grandeur while helping to create an open atmosphere. While traditional bi-fold doors are hinged and not able to be set with multiple configurations.
- Traditional Bifold doors hang from the header often requiring substantial retrofitting before installation.
- Traditional Bifold doors require much more hardware to operate making the door more difficult to maintain.
- More difficult to operate because you have many locks and pull handles that must be used.
- Door panels leave the line of the track when folding. This prevents the positioning of furniture or other items near the door.
- More space is needed on the inside and outside.
- The operation often deteriorates over time as the panel-to-panel hinges age.
- Expansion of the panels can cause binding.
- Complete operation failure is a possibility.
Signature Aluminum Door
Absolute Vinyl door
Coastal Storm Door
Windows + Door systems
The Ultimate Upgrade
Signature Aluminum door
Absolute Vinyl door
Coastal Storm Door
Create Flexible Spaces
Sliding Glass Doors
Movable Glass Walls